Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/joceravolo/public_html/benesseremiami/templates/benessere08ss/functions.php on line 177
Benessere Miami offers HydraFacial™ to the Doral community!
Celebrities like Paris Hilton, Adrienne Maloof, Evan Rachel Wood, Kate Winslet, and Amy Poehler
use it, the media is buzzing about it, and beauty magazines like Allure and InStyle hail it as the next best thing: the HydraFacial. Whatever your skin woes (dullness, clogged pores, fine lines, sun damage, dry skin, hyperpigmentation), HydraFacial is the cure.
The HydraFacial is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The procedure includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, a gentle acid peel, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection. The HydraFacial system delivers antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, peptide complex and nutrient skin-enhancing serums to your face with its patented Vortex tip. These Vortex tips also use suction to unclog pores and extract impurities. Since these impurities are suctioned away, the procedure prevents the post-treatment breakouts of other facials.
Another unique benefit of the HydraFacial? LED Light Therapy. This therapy stimulates your skin cells to produce more collagen and elastin. The result is firmer, younger looking skin with diminished lines and wrinkles.
The HydraFacial is a 30 to 45 minute resurfacing procedure. It has several skin-nourishing steps as outlined by WomensJournalMD.com:
1. Vortex-Cleaning: Dead skin cells are removed, while patented HydroPeel® tip hydrates the skin with a nutrient-rich solution that deeply cleanses the pores and softens and lifts away impurities.
2. HydroPeel® Exfoliation: The HydroPeel® tip uses its multiple abrasive edges to exfoliate the skin several times with each pass to achieve better, more even skin resurfacing without irritation.
3. Painless Vortex-Extraction: The vortex (powerful circulation of liquid) effect easily dislodges and removes blackheads, whiteheads, and sebum for quick and painless extractions.
4. Vortex-Fusion of Antioxidants: The unique spiral tip employs a patented method for infusing hydrating skin solutions and potent antioxidants into the skin, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, oily skin, and hyperpigmentation.
5. LED Light Therapy: Light therapy provides additional benefits after the HydraFacial treatment. LED light therapy uses specific types of light, which give off energy that stimulates your cells, thereby increasing your skin’s production of collagen and elastin. In turn, your skin becomes firmer, less wrinkled and younger looking. The treatment’s red LED light helps improve the appearance of skin firmness and resilience, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging. The blue LED light is extremely beneficial for people who suffer from oily skin or breakouts. And the combination of red and blue LED lights is helpful in reducing the appearance of rosacea.
Regina Oyarce is one of the only providers of this amazing treatment in the Doral area. She also carries the HydraFacial skin care line in her office. Call her today at 305-299-2375 for this amazing treatment!
The Amazing Results!
Just after 1 treatment, there's a significant improvement in the acne, blackheads and open comedones were extracted. Overall inflammation and redness were reduced.
After 4 treatments patient showed decreased appearance of brown spots and breakouts were eliminated in oily areas of the face.
HydraFacial™ Skin Solutions
The HydraFacial™ Skin Solutions are clinically formulated to target specific skin conditions, including wrinkles and fine lines, uneven skin tone and texture, acne, clogged or enlarged pores, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
Why is HydraFacialTM good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. The HydraFacialTM is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Am I a candidate for this treatment?
The HydraFacialTM treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacialTM treatment. Regina Oyarce may choose specific treatment serums and/or customer the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.
How long does the treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved?
The HydraFacialTM treatment is a fast, efficient treatment that takes between 30 and 45 minutes. The treatment is often described as a feeling like "a cool paintbrush moving over the face". You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
Benessere Miami is located in Doral, Florida and serves the surrounding areas of Hialeah, Pembroke Pines, Medley, Fountainebleau, and Miami. Established and run by Regina Oyarce, Benessere Miami provides a variety of services for wellness, relaxation, and holistic traditional medicine, focusing on Oriental Medicine. Regina Oyarce is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM), and licensed in the state of Florida as an Acupuncture Physician. Regina is also a Health Care Practitioner, Licensed Massage Therapist, Licensed Esthetician, and Certified Natural Health Provider. Benessere Miami provides the following wellness and therapeutic services:Hydrafacial, Acupuncture, Acupuncture for Kids, Acupressure, Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish massage, Therapeutic Massage, Iridology, Nutrition Consultations, and Chinese Herb Supplements. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Benessere Miami at 305-599-0770.