Overwhelmed by the holidays? You’re not alone. Many people feel stressed out during this hectic time of year with extra activities, lists, and so on.
Research shows that massage therapy can help reduce stress and improve your overall health this holiday season and all year-round. Now in days, massage is no longer considered a luxury, but rather an effective treatment for many medical conditions or discomfort you may be experiencing.
By taking 60 minutes have one of our massage therapists work on you, you could actually help prevent further injury dysfunction.
So how do you know whether you're stressed?
- Stress can come in different forms whether it be emotional, physical, or emotional. You may be experiencing stress if you..
- Have difficulty relaxing and quieting your mind
- Are feeling overwhelmed
- Have low energy
- Experience aches, pains, and tense muscles
- Go through frequent colds and infections…
Acupuncture has also been found to reduce stress not only throughout the holiday season but year round and here's how...
acupuncture can cause the nervous system to produce painkilling chemicals, jump-starting the body’s natural ability to heal itself, or stimulate the part of the brain that controls emotions. Don't miss out on such an advantageous opportunity and book your appointment today!
Another way to stimulate acupuncture points to reduce stress is through ear seeds! Their continuous mild pressure is amplified by stimulating the seed with a few seconds of fingertip massage every few hours but don't worry! They don't hurt. Ear seeds allow us to space out your treatments more without losing the momentum of the treatments. (Swaroski and Gold Plated ear seeds also available)
At home remedies..
Now, if for a variety of reasons you or someone you know is unable to contact a professional to alleviate your or their tension, there are always ways to do so at home that can be just as effective!
1. Maintain your healthy eating and exercise habits
2. Make a gift-shopping budget and stick to it
3. Set realistic expectations for yourself 4. Know when to walk away from a high stress situation 5. Take deep breaths
However, despite your best efforts you may feel the stress of it all is just too overwhelming. In this case reach out to us for your first consultation today!