Suffering from neck pain? Maybe even lower back pain? We so often get caught up trying to excel at work, as friends, and as family members that we forget to take time out to care for ourselves.
Massage therapy helps not only to relieve muscle tension and other soft tissue pain, but also has an impact on the patient by virtue of human touch. If you currently suffer any discomfort within your muscles consider incorporating massage therapy into your pain management program by choosing any of our selected types of massage such as..
Deep Tissue Massage
Give yourself some time to relax
When pressures are being thrown our way, relaxation is a really effective tool for looking after our health, both physical and mental. Relaxation may actually boost your immune system, silence any pain or discomfort, and allow you to sleep better at night! It can be hard to find the time to fit such an experience in our busy lives but the benefits of massage therapy really go above and beyond. In addition, to better your experience, we are able to add any essential oils, herbs, etc. upon request.
Additional benefits of massage therapy
• Physical relaxation
• Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
• Relief for tight muscles and other aches and pains
• Release of nerve compression
• Greater flexibility and range of motion
• Enhanced energy and vitality
• May help heal scar tissue as well as tendon, ligament, and muscle tears