Benessere Miami is pleased to offer the following Traditional Medicine treatments:
- Acupuncture for Adults: treats chronic pain, stress, infertility, depression, anxiety, migraines, weight loss, addiction
- Acupuncture for Children: using extremely tiny needles, this painless procedure treats hyperactivity, ADHD symptoms, allergies, digestive disorders, asthma, and more
- Acupressure: using no needles at all, this treatment uses pressure on certain meridian points on the body to relieve pain.
- Auricular Therapy: improves health and relieves pain throughout the body using acupuncture points on the external part of the ear called the auricle.
Acupuncture, Acupressure, and Auricular Therapy Treat:
- Stress and tension
- PMS and menopause symptoms
- Chronic pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Sinus problems
- Blood circulation issues
- Sports Injuries and muscle aches
- Chronic fatigue
- Asthma and respiratory problems
- Weight loss
- Addictions, depression, anxiety
- Skin conditions
- ADHD and hyperactivity
- Digestive problems
What to expect from your treatments:
- In an acupuncture treatment, the acupuncture doctor will begin with an extensive and thorough consultation lasting anywhere from 30 to 40 minutes. After the doctor has reviewed your medical history, conditions, and symptoms, she will give you a diagnosis based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. The acupuncturist will then continue with the acupuncture treatment by inserting tiny needles at key points on the surface of the skin to stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. After the acupuncture treatment, the doctor may prescribe herbal supplements.
Similar to an adult treatment, an acupuncture treatment for children begins with an extensive consultation with the parent or guardian and child. After this consultation, the acupuncture doctor uses bubble blowing to comfort the child and encourage proper breathing. While the child blows bubbles or performs breathing exercises, the doctor gently inserts tiny needles into the skin at key points to stimulate the body’s self-healing abilities. These tiny needles are almost painless, especially when combined with bubble blowing and breathing exercises.
In an acupressure treatment the doctor or trained therapist uses her fingers to press key points on the surface of the skin instead of needles. When these points are pressed, they release musculartension, promote the circulation of blood, and stimulate the body's natural healing processes.
- In an articular therapy treatment, the doctor or trained therapist explores the ear for painful points which correspond to pain in particular parts of the body. Through the use of massage, magnets, or seeds, this pain is relieved both in the ear and in its corresponding body part.
Benessere Miami is located in Doral, Florida and serves the surrounding areas of Hialeah, Pembroke Pines, Medley, Fountainebleau, and Miami. Established and run by Regina Oyarce, Benessere Miami provides a variety of services for wellness, relaxation, and holistic traditional medicine, focusing on Oriental Medicine. Regina Oyarce is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM), and licensed in the state of Florida as an Acupuncture Physician. Regina is also a Health Care Practitioner, Licensed Massage Therapist, Licensed Esthetician, and Certified Natural Health Provider. Benessere Miami provides the following wellness and therapeutic services:Hydrafacial, Acupuncture, Acupuncture for Kids, Acupressure, Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish massage, Therapeutic Massage, Iridology, Nutrition Consultations, and Chinese Herb Supplements. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Benessere Miami at 305-599-0770.